Monday, September 19, 2011

Announcements are in Polish, no translation, here I am in Chicago. I've got a new flight now. Several hours in Albany, a weather-related delay, while my scheduled flight left Chicago for Warsaw without me. The party line: Leo Brown's luggage will be in Moscow upon his arrival.

Announcements are in Polish, and I might be the only passenger who notices or cares, but we are a hearty crop, and I will board as one of the herd.

I hope they will feed me dinner. My original flight was to leave at Time for Supper, but this one is for 21:50. This new flight is now delayed. They told us (in English, for some reason) as I wrote that last sentence. In case they do not feed me dinner, I bought a bag of nuts, which I gobbled only partially. The rest is in my pocket, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment