Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Arrival in Novosibirsk has been finally, officially, inevitably delayed ~12 hours, hoping not to cause an inconvenience, but so it has gone. My Russian phone seems not to have survived a year in the states, maybe the battery corroded, but I've arranged a rendezvous with Eph+Muscovite Jon Earle, who will kindly guide me from SVO --> DMO.

Skyped with Travelocity and arranged a new flight out of Moscow, I've been instructed to Please check in with Ghana Airways Corp on the day of departure.  and that is what I shall do. Woke up this morning airborne with a hot meat sandwich on my lap, left by the LOT Polish Airlines stewardess who meant business. I'm off to redeem my free meal voucher now, given to me in exchange for the troubles I've seen, troubles which, to date, have not bothered me.

No comments:

Post a Comment