Sunday, September 25, 2011

Went to buy a fur hat today but it was $200! Gah! I'll shop around and find a good deal.

Some other things that I need:

a knife
umbrella

We went to the "sea" today, which is actually a big lake. There is garbage everywhere on the beach, and I wonder whether this bothers the Russians, whether Russia needs to be a big dump everywhere. Maybe the government could help to clean it up? I don't think it would take too much time and money to at least pick up the bottles.

I'm fairly sure that 100 years ago, Russia wasn't a big dump. How things have changed!

3 comments:

  1. What kind of knife are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry about the messy scenery at the water, I can picture that.

    through the native eye, it is not there

    PS will continue to search for your furry hat here in the house

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i bought a simple un-serated knife for kitchen use, but i would also like to buy a pocket knife at some point! that's more of a long-term goal.

    ReplyDelete